On the hammer price, the commission fee is 17%, including VAT, insurance, marketing activities and other applicable taxes. The seller is responsible for the transportation to/from the exhibition site (if needed).
When the goods are delivered to Bolli&Romiti, a contract stating the reserve price, the description of the good/s and the condition of sale is subscribed by both parties. Before the auction, the seller receives a copy of the catalogue with his objects.
According to the Droit de suite – Artist’s Resale Right, regulated by the Law Decree no. 118 (13/02/2006), the authors of figurative artworks, alive or deceased within the previous 70 years, are entitled to a fee on the sale price of his/her works for any sale after the first one. Such fee is on the seller and is deposited to the SIAE by Bolli&Romiti, it is valid for selling price equal or above € 3,000.00 and cannot be above € 12,500.00 for each item. The fee is determined as follow:
- 4% for the amount of the final price up to € 50,000.00
- 3% for the amount of the final price between € 50,000.01 and € 200,000.00;
- 1% for the amount of the final price between € 200,000.01 and € 350,000.00;
- 0,5% for the amount of the final price between € 350,000.01 and € 500,000.00;
- 0,25% for the amount of the final price between € 500,000.00